Wednesday, December 29, 2010

J'adore Dior - 5 Color Eyeshadow Palettes

I never hide my love for Dior beauty products.  My favorite Dior product is eyeshadow, and the 5 Color Eyeshadow Palettes are an excellent way to get 5 colors in one simple palette.  Dior colors are so beautiful and the texture is creamy and highly pigmented.  From matte to shimmer, Dior shadows never look garish, cheap or chalky.  The palettes are also extremely long lasting.  Right now, I'm in love with Mystic Smokys 004.  One of my best friends, and fellow blogger, Alicia Monica, is a makeup artist and queen of the smoky eye.  She swears that any violet, purple or plum shade looks amazing on my eye, and this palette is perfect for achieving that look since the darkest color is a deep violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment