Sunday, December 19, 2010

Litter SF

Summer

Perhaps it is my obsession with my Nez Perce Indian heritage that has me once again dreaming of a modern day headdress and body armor.  What I do know is it was love at first click when I discovered Litter SF on a blog about 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I just started my blog, so I am just getting around to a post dedicated to the amazingness that is Litter SF.  But you know the saying, better late than...

Every month or so, I will visit the site and browse around and think of how much I want a piece, or three or more.  I love that pieces are one of a kind and are typically made of re-purposed, vintage chains and jewelry.

I'm obsessed with every piece they make, from head jewelry to body jewelry to shoe jewelry.  I would probably go overboard and wear everything at once because that's just how I handle my obsessions, overkill.

Walk the Plank


Litter SF has been doing their thing before we witnessed body jewelry, for lack of a better term, take center stage (ahem Erin Wasson and now House of Harlow), points for originality in my book.  AND they are based out of San Francisco, one of my all-time favorite cities, AND the brains and creative genius behind Litter SF are sisters, Mackenzie Burdick and Rachael Mann. Are you in love yet?  Yeah, thought so.

Chainmail Perfection - pretty much the perfect name for this beauty

I dare you to come up with something cooler than a thumb holster


Litter SF blog  Litter SF store  Litter Twitter - it has a ring to it, doesn't it?  Litter FB

No comments:

Post a Comment