Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Eucalyptus Freshness...another beauty soldier

Since this blog is all about my fixations...I decided it was necessary to write about some of the things that I just can't live without.  I already wrote about my addiction to the whitest of white eyes produced by Rohto Cool , but I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and in my tool box so to speak.

Malin+Goetz is a New York based apothecary and lab that I read about on one of my favorite blogs, Cool Hunting.  If you don't already read Cool Hunting, you should, but that is another blog post in itself.  Malin+Goetz produces high quality products that are natural and simply wonderful.  The Eucalyptus Deodorant is the only alcohol and aluminum free deodorant that actually works throughout the whole day and doesn't leave me smelling like a leg of lamb marinating in rosemary and mint.  It may be a graphic description, but I think we can all agree that we want to smell fresh and not in a marinade-y kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment