Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Highs and Lows...Pssssst!


Pssssst! Dry shampoo and yes it is spelled with 5 sssss and an exclamation mark, is another tried and true tool that keeps its place on my "must have" list.  You've all heard of the artful mix of highs and lows in fashion...having some expensive pieces and some not so expensive.  Well Pssssst! is a part of my beauty regime that costs less than $7, and is purchased at CVS along with my Q-tips and cotton balls.  I've tried many other, more expensive dry shampoos and they just don't perform like Pssssst!  Also, for nearly a $15 price difference, the other dry shampoos just don't make sense.  It must be said that Pssssst! is the kind of dry shampoo that builds volume and leaves a more matte finish to the hair, so it may not be for you. I find it necessary for my second day hair so I don't need to shampoo and restyle.

P.S. you may feel strange saying the word Pssssst! when you start recommending it to people.

2 comments:

  1. i'm actually commenting now because guess what?! - I started a blog (so now i have a real name to post hehe). and i'm "following you" so hopefully that means i'll get updates or something? I think i'm going to have to blog about psssst soon too - don't worry i'll mention you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs to blog about Psssst! because it is simply the best! I am now following you as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete