Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Steaming Mugs of Love


I'm always enamored with the window displays in Anthropologie...I love walking in and feeling like I am in my best friend's home.  You know, my best friend that is a world traveler, has the best taste and wears eclectic and amazing clothes and makes her own place settings for dinner parties.

I was strolling through The Americana at Brand in Glendale with my love and we walked into Anthropologie.  I can't resist the displays and I couldn't resist these adorable mugs featuring our initials - V & F.  His name is Frankie.  Full disclosure here - I am incredibly cheesy and romantic and can cry at Lifetime movies or commercials with sad orphaned dogs.  But come on - Sarah McLachlan singing Angel can cause tears for anyone!  But I digress...the mugs.

We both love our coffee, and Anthropologie's monogrammed mugs are ideal.  They are heavy and have the glaze of an old diner mug, and I adore looking at them when I open my cabinet.  A great gift idea for the tea and coffee lovers in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment